Tuesday 29 November 2011

Day 50 (Sunday, 27th November 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PP
Weight: 64kg

Waist: 73.5cm
Hips: 102.5cm
Thighs: 66cm

Notes: Nice, relaxing day. We went to Bangsar Village in the morning for brunch, then I went to get my hair and eyebrows done. I bought a bunch of books on sewing, some thread, and two pairs of shoes. Oh, and we also bought a barbecue. WOOHOO homemade smoked sausages, here I come!!

The evening was spent doing a loli closet count and taking pics of my loli skirt and OP collection while sorting out the rest of the loli stuff on hangers. I just have to take pics of the JSKs, boleros, cardigans and blouses before I can move onto other stuff like cutsews, T-shirts, hair accessories, jewellery, etc.

Foods eaten:
baked eggs with sausages
15 chicken balls
egg foo yong, sweet n sour chicken, pandan chicken, tomyum soup, black pepper beef, minced beef with basil & chilli

No comments:

Post a Comment