Friday 4 November 2011

Day 26 (Thursday, 3rd November 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PP
Weight: 66.5kg

Waist: 76.2cm
Hips: 104.5cm
Thighs: 66.5cm

Notes: Accidentally ate a little bit of cucumber and mushroom at dinner today! Wasn't paying attention to what I was putting into my mouth, and before I knew it, I'd eaten them ahaha. Oh well....

The sewing machine place called to let me know that my machine is on its way from the supplier!! It should already be here by next week :) YAY!! I can't wait!! I think I would like to take classes on clothing alterations and dressmaking.... First, I ought to get used to sewing straight lines though XD;;;;

Also need to buy a good quality meter-long ruler, and the larger hoop, and the embroidery design software... and clear out my designated sewing table XD Woohoo!!!! Can't wait!

Today, everyone commented that it was obvious I'd lost weight :) Personally, I think it's the top that I wore. So now I know that I ought to wear more Dorothy Perkins stuff!! Hahaha :D

Foods eaten:
hot milk with oat bran and sweetener
1 triangle of Happy Cow Light
1 chicken leg and half a breast (roasted - skin scraped off)
2 chawanmushi
1 shredded salmon with cucumber and vinegar
1 chicken teppanyaki
hiyayako (2/3rds a block of tofu)
oysters with lemon and tabasco

No comments:

Post a Comment