Tuesday 29 November 2011

Day 48 (Friday, 25th November 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PP
Weight: 64.3kg

Waist: 73.5cm
Hips: 102.5cm
Thighs: 66cm

Notes: Wasn't so busy, so wasn't running around helter-skelter except for when I had to rush for something in the afternoon. I ended up going home early and clearing up some parts of my room. I finally sorted out my make-up bag into nice compartments! Putting on make-up is now so much easier :)

I've also decided to completely rearrange my room - my current jewellery shelf will become a bookshelf for my Harry Potter and LotR stuff as well as the smaller books in my collection while my office study books will go back to the office and study room. I'll move my books to lower shelves, and the eye-level ones will now have my make-up stuff and jewellery.

I'm also reorganizing my wardrobe - I've kicked out some of the stuff that I can't wear to make space in my closet, and I'm also kicking out nearly all of my loli clothes - only my uber-special brand pieces get to remain hanging in there, as well as the boleros that I can wear in a normal wardrobe ^^;

Foods eaten:
3 scallops & a cheese omelette for dinner
chicken balls with no-fat mayo and oat bran for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment