Friday 11 November 2011

Day 33 (Thursday, 10th November 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PV
Weight: 65.8kg

Waist: 76.2cm
Hips: 104.5cm
Thighs: 66.5cm

Notes: Crazy busy day at work today. And I didn't get enough sleep last night either!! I'm completely dead on my feet.... which, by the way, really ache. Was literally running up and down the staircase to get all sorts of stuff for all the meetings, then running all over BV to get lunch for the meeting participants.... I think I got my fair share of exercise today hahaha. Went to BSC after work to pick up drycleaning and have dinner. A bit sinful, but yum. Tired.....

Foods eaten:
2 tbsp oat bran with milk
alot of milk
1 glass diet Coke
1 piece salmon (pan-fried but I didn't eat the fried parts)
4 asparagus
1 Spanish creviche with nori, rocket and tomato
beef tenderloin medallion with port wine reduction and green veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment