Sunday 6 November 2011

Day 28 (Saturday, 5th November 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PP
Weight: 66kg

Waist: 76.2cm
Hips: 104.5cm
Thighs: 66.5cm

Notes: Finally saw some progress today!! Woohoo :) Feeling pretty happy, so I had a small dress-up session in loli just now.

Managed to run alot of errands today - bought lots of make-up and wore false lashes for the first time. Bought some skincare products. Browsed through the fabric store in anticipation of my new sewing machine. Helped my mum get shopping vouchers. Went grocery shopping and found two new brands of yoghurt we can have. Yay :)

Also, tried making tea jelly today - just brew a potful of tea, measure out two cups, sweeten to taste (with sweetener) then sprinkle some gelatine into cold water and leave for a minute, pour the hot tea in and stir till the gelatine is dissolved, then pour into moulds to set (I used fancy teacups as my serving dish). I haven't tasted it yet, but I hope I used enough gelatine for it to set...

Just realised I forgot to take my dose of oat bran today - that makes it two days in a row! Yikes!

Foods eaten:
protein soup (low-fat chicken stock, tofu, 4 crab sticks and eggs)
three-egg omelette with two slices of cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment