Tuesday 29 November 2011

Day 47 (Thursday, 24th November 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PV
Weight: 64.5kg

Waist: 73.5cm
Hips: 102.5cm
Thighs: 66cm

Notes: Hmm, been too long. Can't remember anything at all about what we ate for most of the day! ><" Oops!

I went clothes-shopping since I was in Gardens to get some stuff for my mum. I'm very happy to say that I am now officially a size L for the few brands in Isetan that I do buy :D I can do with losing a bit more in the bust to make it more comfortable, but it's good! Very good hehehe. I bought 9 pieces of clothing ^^;;; Of course, most of them were 60% off and nearly everything was under RM100, but still....

Foods eaten:
(forgot - will update if I remember)
A couple of slices of cheese
chicken balls for dinner & some of Ling's leftover tapau from GoGourmet

No comments:

Post a Comment