Monday 7 November 2011

Day 29 (Sunday, 6th November 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PV
Weight: 66kg

Waist: 76.2cm
Hips: 104.5cm
Thighs: 66.5cm

Notes: Not much of an update. Got mad at Delicious today - my dish came last and it had the same things everyone else did. It only arrived more than half an hour after I ordered, and after everyone else finished theirs. Hungriness doesn't make me grumpy - lack of sleep does!

Went for my godbro's sister's wedding today. I put on a cheongsam I bought during CNY - it fits really well now!! In fact, it's looser at the waist and chest than when I bought it :) Hooray!

Foods eaten:
2 hard boiled eggs with roasted cherry tomatoes and chicken&cheese sausage
1 roasted chicken leg (skin peeled off)
Chinese-style wedding dinner, but I peeled off the skin of the fried chicken, and avoided the carb dishes and desserts. I did eat some lean roasted pork though!! (Yumyumyum...)

No comments:

Post a Comment