Saturday 19 November 2011

Day 41 (Friday, 18th November 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PV
Weight: 64.8kg

Waist: 75.3cm
Hips: 102.5cm
Thighs: 66cm

Notes: Woke up suddenly at 4am with really awful cramps and was kept up till 6am :/ I think it's kind of getting worse!!! I thought of going to the doctor today, but no time.... I took the day off to bake cookies and cupcakes for a client event tomorrow.

Well.... Yeah I lapsed XD;;; I had to sample the goods to make sure they were edible!!! I'm not sure if I like this new oven for baking yet. I'll probably stick to the Indesit one next time.

Good news: I now find making cut-out cookies really easy. As opposed to the half an hour per tray that I started out with, I can now roll and cut out one tray in 5 minutes :D Yay!

Also, I discovered that tweaking my usual cupcake recipe a little has the most awesome results! It takes a little more time, but it's really worth it!! Instead of combining all the ingredients and mixing them up in one go, we really have to cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy, as per all cake recipes. After that, just chuck everything in and mix it till just combined and not lumpy, and there you have it - the perfect cake. It wasn't too sweet, not crumbly at all, not greasy... Man, I'm in love!

Too bad it isn't Dukan-friendly or I'd post the recipe here :)

Ah, found out something hilarious today. Before I started the Dukan diet, I was quite notorious for my sweet tooth (although said sweet tooth can very easily be satisfied with a bowl of fresh fruit). But after not eating any sugar at all for the last 6 weeks, my first taste of sugar had me feeling nauseous ^^;;; Good thing? Bad thing? I don't know! I ate two cookies and one very small cupcake today, and that's past my limit - as opposed to my previous tolerance levels of around 15 cookies and 5 cupcakes ^^;;

Yeah, I've basically spent 8 hours on my feet today, so I'm knackered. Gotta go shower and sleep soon... Have to wake up early tomorrow to prepare the icing, chocolate fountain, fruits and sandwiches.

Because I knew I'd lapse, I didn't eat any veg today. Figured I might just eat the veg tomorrow instead.

Foods eaten:
2 egg omelette with 1 slice cheese
2 sugar cookies
1 vanilla cupcake
7 sticks satay (didn't eat the fat)
some broth
3 chocolate oat bran pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment