Thursday 24 November 2011

Day 44 (Monday, 21st November 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PP
Weight: 64.8kg

Waist: 73.5cm
Hips: 102.5cm
Thighs: 66cm

Notes: Crazy crazy day at work. Can't remember half of what happened! So many things to do at the same time.... ;__;

On a separate note, I finally managed to get my parcel collected from customs, and WOOHOO my Meta LPs are here!!!! What I got was completely unexpected, but all gorgeous, and the best thing is that I don't have anything like them in my wardrobe!!

What are the odds that I end up getting the exact type of things I've been thinking of adding to my wardrobe? Now I have two OPs to add to my collection, one cutsew and one bolero, and the cutest round bag in the world! All of it in mint, blue and white - colours I severely lack :D Woohoo! *super excited*

I was so surprised to find that I can actually fit everything! The only thing is that I need to reduce a couple of inches from my bust to fit more comfortably.

Now I'm super motivated to lose more weight :D


Foods eaten:
(sorry, I don't remember what I ate! I only remember we had seafood soup for dinner and I had oat bran with hot milk, but lunch is a total blank)

No comments:

Post a Comment