Tuesday 29 November 2011

Day 49 (Saturday, 26th November 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PV
Weight: 64.3kg

Waist: 73.5cm
Hips: 102.5cm
Thighs: 66cm

Notes: I collected my sewing machine today!!!!! SO excited about it! I had a 1 1/2 hour lesson on how to use the machine, and I absolutely can't wait to start making stuff! I've been playing around with the machine and experimenting with different stitches on spare bits of fabric, but once my fabric is washed and prepared, I'll be ready to start on my first project.

I'm particularly inspired to going for dressmaking classes, but I think I'll start simple - just a furoshiki for myself, most likely embellished with some borders and embroidery. I was thinking of making furoshiki-wrapping paper for some people. Decisions decisions :D

After collecting my machine, I went to Mid Valley with the family (had Chillies for lunch! Yum, steak!) and was left alone for a few hours while my sister and her fiancee went to the home deco fair. Uh... I learned that having a few hours alone in a shopping mall is really not good for my wallet ^^;;; I bought another 12 pieces of clothing (again - mostly 60% off!) from Isetan, and a whole pile of fabric for new projects... ^^;;;;

The evening was spent at church, then at Ishin for dinner before my dad flew off to Germany for a week.

Foods eaten:
steak & onions for lunch, with diet Coke
chicken teppanyaki
teppanyaki vegetables
hiyayakko
chawanmushi
miso soup

No comments:

Post a Comment