Sunday 16 October 2011

Day 7 (Saturday, 15th October 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PV
Weight: 68.3kg
Water intake: more than 2 litres (lost count after drinking cup after cup of tea)

Waist: 78cm
Hips: 107cm
Thighs: 63.7cm

Notes: I knew the wedding dinner I had to attend was going to be a sinful dinner again tonight, so I was super strict with my diet during the day. Once again, I was careful to eat only select items from the dinner menu, and didn't eat anything that wasn't allowed - even pulled off the skin of the fried foods first. I'm not sure if the soup had starch in it, but cornflour is a tolerated product right???

Foods eaten:
Low-fat yoghurt with 2tbsp oat bran, sweetener & chocolate flavouring
3-egg plain omelete
a head of broccoli - boiled plain and eaten with salt and pepper

The sinful dinner:
Four Seasons Platter - prawn, tofu stuffed with seafood & octopus
Soup - Sharksfin soup with crabmeat
Fried Chicken - Peeled off the skin
Fried fish - only ate the soft white flesh
Vegetable - Had the broccoli and mushroom

I skipped the prawn, fish and dessert dishes.

Daily Instructions:
(ooops I forgot to save these instructions!)

No comments:

Post a Comment