Saturday 29 October 2011

Day 21 (Saturday, 29th October 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PV
Weight: 66.5kg

Waist: 76.2cm
Hips: 106.5cm
Thighs: 66.5cm

Notes: Very productive day today! Had a meeting with the wedding planners, got a hair cut, got my eyebrows waxed, had a manicure-pedicure, bought a bunch of cheap fake nails, bought fresh flowers, brewed lots of tea with my new teapot and cleared up 30% of the most annoying part about cleaning my room.

On the other hand, both brunch and tea were super greasy (yuckkk) so I think I've set back my weight loss again :/ I think my motivation is wavering - I need to keep strong!!!

Foods eaten:
scrambled eggs (tasted like there was alot of butter in it)
sauteed mushrooms and cherry tomatoes
chicken and cheese sausage
a bit of fried chicken (no skin)
2/3 a roast chicken (no skin)
loads of tea

No comments:

Post a Comment