Wednesday 26 October 2011

Day 17 (Tuesday, 25th October 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PV
Weight: 66.6kg

Waist: 76.2cm
Hips: 106.5cm
Thighs: 66.5cm

Notes: We had something Chinese-y for lunch today! Chicken with ginger and soy sauce. We cheated a little and put some dark soy sauce, but it tasted really good! We also modified it to add onions and shimeji mushrooms, so that it's more filling, but it was still pretty good :)

Japanese food in general is pretty good for this diet ^^;

Didn't feel hungry enough for a snack today, but was pretty hungry by 6pm. I've noticed that I need to eat less to get full, and that it's a good idea for me to have my dose of oats in the morning for breakfast. I also snack less nowadays. Yay for cutting back eating habits!

Foods eaten:
Hot milk with oat bran
Chicken with ginger, onions, mushrooms and soy sauce
3pc salmon sashimi
chawanmushi
beef teppanyaki with vegetable teppanyaki
hiyayako

No comments:

Post a Comment