Friday 21 October 2011

Day 11 (Wednesday, 19th October 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PV
Weight: 67.5kg
Water intake: more than 2 litres (lost count again)

Waist: 77.5cm
Hips: 107.5cm
Thighs: 67cm

Notes: Parents finally got home late on Tuesday night! Ma brought home alot of nice clothes for me, and I could actually fit them pretty well! I wore one of the dresses today :) Nice and floral!

Oh, and the butter & vanilla oat bran muffins were absolutely great. I think I really like them this way! Cinnamon was just a litte too heavy for these muffins I guess.

Foods eaten:
2 butter & vanilla flavoured oat bran muffins
celery sticks and cucumber sticks with Happy Cow Light
Minced chicken, onion and bellpepper stew
stir-fried chicken strips with peas and courgette
a bowl of chicken and cabbage broth

Daily Instructions:
(Whoops, forgot to save again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment