Sunday 30 October 2011

Day 22 (Sunday, 30th October 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PP
Weight: 66.5kg

Waist: 76.2cm
Hips: 106.5cm
Thighs: 66.5cm

Notes: Hmmm I've had alot of lapses this past week, and I'm seeing the results on my weighing scale!! I need to be extra super strict for the next two weeks to make up for it, and up my activity and exercise levels :/

Today was also a pretty productive day! We went to the Home Dec Expo in KLCC, and bought a whole bunch of stuff for my sister's apartment, including a new range of KitchenAid stuff for our own kitchen once she takes the old stuff! WOOHOO! Love KitchenAid!

Also, my mum bought me my birthday present - a combination sewing & embroidery machine!!! 8D 8D 8D I've been drooling over all sorts of models for the past year, and when I saw one I liked today, she paid a deposit and told me to collect it from the seller's shop once it arrived!! YAY!!! I'm feeling so super inspired now by all the things I can make!!

I'll probably start small and embroider some han'eri and handkerchiefs, or even try my hand at making my own designs for obi. Once I've gained confidence, I think I'll get one of those Custom Design programme things (I've already picked one out!) and start on bigger projects like skirts and JSKs ^__^

Best birthday present ever!!! The only thing that can beat this present would be to get that gorgeous Mikimoto pearl and diamond set (necklace + earrings). XD (But I'd really settle for celebrating my actual birthday with everyone in my family - haven't done that in the past 7 birthdays :/)

Foods eaten:
chawanmushi
shishamo
seafood teppanyaki (salmon, prawns, scallop)
a piece of beef from my sister's plate
a bit of carrots, celery, cabbage and tauge
2 oat bran muffins
seafood soup (salmon, squid, prawn, fish ball, clam, abalone, firm tofu, soft tofu)
a piece of salmon sashimi

No comments:

Post a Comment