Friday 21 October 2011

Day 12 (Thursday, 20th October 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PP
Weight: 67.5kg
Water intake: more than 2 litres (lost count again)

Waist: 77.5cm
Hips: 107cm
Thighs: 67cm

Notes: I passed my Law exam today!!! I can finally apply for my CMSRL license :D WOOHOO!!! After about 5 tries and nearly 18 months, I've done it!!! XD I was really happy, so I rewarded myself by drinking a can of diet Pepsi, and I prepared my favourite snacks for tomorrow - plain boiled broccoli with good salt & pepper, and celery sticks with Happy Cow Light.

On the other hand, today threw my diet a bit off-whack because I didn't eat breakfast - too nervous before the exam. After the exam, I had a training course to go to, so I didn't manage to eat anything before getting back into the office for lunch :/ I was starving by then!

Today's experiment with steamed eggs and beef went a little wonky, but I think the dish would be fixable if we seasoned the beef and added some water to the egg. And also use less beef, I think, so that we don't have to steam the dish for too long. Test run on Monday? :)

In the end, we scraped off the beef from the egg and I had a little of the egg. Then we cooked the beef in a tomato sauce and we're going to use it for a snack tomorrow. I think it'll make a great dip for the celery sticks!

I'm not seeing it myself, but apparently the results of the diet are already visible to others! I've been getting comments about it :) Yay! Usually one or two people will mention a month that I look like I've lost weight (usually after my period ends) but these past few days, five different people have commented on it :) Woohoo! *inspired*

Foods eaten:
1 butter & vanilla flavoured oat bran pancake
sliced grilled chicken coated with oat bran
7 chicken legs (skin removed) marinated with lime, ginger powder, soy sauce, chilli flakes and oregano
Salmon parcel (soy sauce, pepper, basil & lemon)
1 egg's worth of steamed egg
A tsp of beef mince cooked with tomato (taster for tmr's snack)
1 can diet pepsi

Daily Instructions:
We hope that you are feeling on top of the world! Just like every morning, here is your personal information sheet with all our instructions. Print it off, it is that simple, and endeavour to follow them as carefully as possible.

Another day without a detour to the box marked lapse! You can therefore continue and remember that we are here, ready to support you if there is the slightest hitch!

Your motivation is strong but be careful. There is nothing more vulnerable.

This is perfect, you are not experiencing the unpleasant feeling of frustration. No annoyance, this means it is possible to keep going more easily until you reach your goal.

In the cruising period, don't forget that when you weigh yourself you are weighing fat and water. You can quite easily lose the fat but have kept the water. The result is that the scales don't move. So you are at high tide. All you have to do is wait for the low tide to have something to smile about again.

No comments:

Post a Comment