Thursday 20 October 2011

Day 10 (Tuesday, 18th October 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PP
Weight: 68kg
Water intake: more than 2 litres (lost count again)

Waist: 77.5cm
Hips: 107.5cm
Thighs: 67cm

Notes: Not much to say. I don't think I'll be having overnight saba shioyaki again. Abit jelak. As time goes by, I realise that having foods that are too fatty or too oily tend to make me feel really nauseous after the first few bites. I can't bring myself to put normal ham in my mouth anymore - just the smell of it is too greasy! I also notice that as time goes by, I find myself needing to snack less and less. I still need a good hearty snack at 4.30pm everyday though.

Foods eaten:
3 small cinnamon pancakes
1pc saba shioyaki
1 cheese slice
Roast chicken with mustard
a little bit of kampachi kama shioyaki

Daily Instructions:
(Whoops, forgot to save again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment