Saturday 6 April 2013

Day 6: Saturday, 6th April 2013 (Cruise - PV)

Phase: Attack
Weight: 70.3kg

Bust: 97.8cm
Waist: 76.9cm
Hips: 108cm

Notes: Hahaha I was right! My temp scales were rather off! Oh well, at least my measurements are still going down...

I woke up this morning with a case of the runs. Was supposed to go out with friends after class but it was bad enough during class that I didn't want to risk it, so I went home and took a long nap instead. I almost didn't go to Auntie Rubyann's birthday party, but by evening, I was feeling much better, so I did go.

I'm kind of torn about that decision - on one hand, it was heaps of fun, but on the other hand, I broke by diet already ^^; Need to be extra-strict tomorrow!!

Very glad to be eating vegetables again, btw.

Foods Eaten:
2-egg omelette with low-fat cheese
eggs cocotte (1 slice ham, fat and rind trimmed off, with 2 eggs and 2 tbsp. of yoghurt)
1 head of broccoli, boiled and sprinkled with salt and pepper
1 Chinese 8-course dinner - main sins were lots of oily and deep-fried foods, a small portion of birthday noodles, a bit of fruit in 7-Up and half a tiny slice of cake.
hot milk with oat bran and sweetener

No comments:

Post a Comment