Friday 5 April 2013

Day 5: Friday, 5th April 2013 (Attack)

Phase: Attack
Weight: 69kg

Bust: 97.5cm
Waist: 77cm
Hips: 108.5cm

Notes: I sinned a little with dinner today. I had a store-bought chicken, and it was really kinda greasy, so I didn't eat much of it. I definitely think I ate more grease from that chicken than I have in this entire week! Grossssss....

Tomorrow starts my cruise phase! I'm so excited! I really can't wait to eat veggies again - even went out and bought a whole load of broccoli, cauliflower, courgettes and tomatoes to celebrate. Tomato snacks, here I come!!

Also, I finally managed to get some batteries for my electronic weighing scales, so hopefully my weight measurements will be more accurate. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's record goes up a little actually ^^;;; These current scales always seem to give a smaller number than the actual figure...

Today was a pretty stressful day at work, so I kept feeling hungry all the time. I'd packed an omelette for breakfast, and had my cherry jelly throughout the morning.... but I only had my chicken for lunch after that, since I forgot to pack some low-fat cheese as a snack and had to go hungry for the whole afternoon. I did try sating my hunger with water, but there was so much to do that I didn't even realise I wasn't drinking water till 3 hours had passed :/ I'm just glad today is over..

In other news, the stuff I bought from the Dukan Diet Shop have arrived!! I'm impressed - I'd only placed the order on Monday :) I bought their chocolate and hazelnut spread, fat-reduced cocoa powder, and 6 types of flavouring: honey, dark chocolate, peanut, strawberry, caramel and melted butter.

So far, I've only tried the honey flavouring - I added it to my hot milk and oat bran today :) It's actually not bad! Rather more flowery than I expected, and it doesn't have the same sweet taste honey does (you still have to add sweetener), but it is at least a new flavour in this diet. Woohoo!

I'm going to slowly experiment with the flavourings. Maybe try making some milk jelly and add strawberry flavouring, or mix the dark chocolate flavouring with cream cheese and oat bran to make chocolate cheesecake... Yum!

Depending on how these go, I'm already planning out which flavours to get the next time I purchase something from the DDS. I'm thinking of getting the cheese flavourings, so that I can make Dukan belchamel sauce, add some low-fat cheese and cheddar flavouring, and use this "cheese" sauce on cauliflower to make cauliflower cheese. Yummmm~

Alright, going to take a quick shower and surrender to my bed. Goodnight!

Foods Eaten:
2-egg omelette with low-fat cheese
1 no-sugar cherry jelly
1 large piece of grilled chicken breast, marinated in lemon juice, basil, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce
1 roasted chicken leg and wing and a bit of breast, skin removed
hot milk with oat bran and honey flavouring

No comments:

Post a Comment