Thursday 4 April 2013

Day 4: Thursday, 4th April 2013 (Attack)

Phase: Attack
Weight: 69.8kg

Bust: 98cm
Waist: 77.7cm
Hips: 108.9cm

Notes: Huh, my bust measurement seems to have moved up a little XD;;; Maybe I measured it wrongly yesterday hahaha! Or maybe yesterday's bra did make alot of difference!

Nothing much to report today. Not really stressful at work, but there was alot to do. Luckily, not anything super-time sensitive, so I just stayed back a little later than usual to finish up stuff. I mean, yeah, I can always do them tomorrow, but that just means there's more work to do tomorrow ^^;

Since I got home really late today, I didn't concentrate much on food preparation. Luckily, I'd already pre-marinated meat for tomorrow's lunch, so I don't have to concentrate. I just plonked the chicken breast in the oven haha. I'll have an omelette for breakfast, and pack along another jelly for a snack.

Hm, tired. Going to go to sleep now. G'night!

Foods Eaten:
1 small piece of steak
1 piece of salmon, oven baked in a parcel with soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and onion powder
2 slices turkey ham
1 bowl chicken and radish broth (just the broth, not the stuff in it)
2-egg omelette with low-fat cheese
sugar-free cherry jelly
hot milk with oat bran

No comments:

Post a Comment