Saturday 10 December 2011

Day 63 (Saturday, 10th December 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PV
Weight: 63kg

Waist: 73.5cm
Hips: 102.5cm
Thighs: 66cm

Notes: Today, I went to Sunway Lagoon with my dad! It was his office Family Day, and since my sister and Rommel are in KK for a wedding and my mum had stuff to do, I went with my dad :) It's been such a long time since I was last there - about 11 years I think! We walked alot - for about 4 hours or so.

I didn't want to play in any of the water games, so we went to the Wildlife Park and looked at all the cute and not-so-cute animals :D We spent some time in the pet village where I fed the bunnies and was amused by a chicken getting confused over a leaf XD;;;

I wish I'd asked for more leaves - I didn't feed the tortoise at all, and the turkey seemed to be getting no love from anybody :/

We ate at an Indian restaurant for lunch (where I had some pretty expensive Tandoori chicken) before we walked around the Wild Wild West Park - did you know that people with long hair aren't allowed on the rides??? I guess there must've been too many cases of people getting their hair caught in the rides or something.

We went home early, and I kind of conked out on the couch for a few hours XD;; I think I tanned - but only a very little bit ^^; We went for my dad's company dinner after that, but it apparently started early, so it also ended really early - I wish my company dinners could be like that! XD;

I didn't eat any veggies today, except for a little bit of onion. It's intentional, since this week I've had three days straight of very serious lapsing, and even some lapsing today with the fried stuff! I need to get a grip of my self-control and discipline again.....

Foods eaten:
2 tbsp oat bran with a bit of milk
2pc tandoori chicken
7 chicken frankfurters
4 chicken nuggets
1 pc fried chicken
3 fish fingers
3 sticks chicken satay
1 cup coffee with sweetener

No comments:

Post a Comment