Thursday 8 December 2011

Day 56 (Saturday, 3rd December 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PP
Weight: 64kg

Waist: 73.5cm
Hips: 102.5cm
Thighs: 66cm

Notes: My cousin got married!! We went to her house for the photo session and tea ceremony, before my family went to BV to get our hair and nails done. Mmmm nail spa....

Sinned a little - had a bitesized beef pie because there wasn't anything else to eat, and a cupcake because my cousin baked them. And a bit of pork, I think.

Got upset with one uncle - he knew I was on a diet, have been trying to lose weight, and that I've lost alot of weight, but when he saw me, the first thing he said to me was "You're so fat!" and not in a joking way either. So demoralizing :/

Foods eaten:
1 bite-sized beef pie
1 chocolate cupcake
1 bowl of beef rendang
Chinese wedding dinner course - I avoided all the carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment