Saturday 10 December 2011

Day 62 (Friday, 9th December 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PP
Weight: 63kg

Waist: 73.5cm
Hips: 102.5cm
Thighs: 66cm

Notes: Slow day at work. Went to Old Town for lunch, and waited an hour for our food!! Never going back there again.... Also went shopping for a little bit after work and bought two tops for a great deal! Originally the tops were priced at RM109 each, but after the discounts I got, I paid only RM99 in total :D *happy*

I'm also really happy that the tops are nice and lacey and look like they'd make for really nice lolita cutsews. Yay! The black ones can also be worn for work with a cardigan for more casual days. Best part is that the cutting is a little big, so I have to wear a size M XD;;; Cheating, I know, but at least I'm wearing a size M something now! :P

For dinner, I had some really fatty siew yuk, which I really regret :/ Not only is it a major lapse, it also wasn't worth it and I felt sick to my stomach afterward. I don't think I'll be eating siew yuk for a long while...

Foods eaten:
two half boiled eggs
5 pc nuggets
2 cans Pepsi light
siew yuk
a bit of NSA ice cream with 2 tbsp oat bran

No comments:

Post a Comment