Thursday 8 December 2011

Day 54 (Thursday, 1st December 2011)

Phase: Cruise - PP
Weight: 64kg

Waist: 73.5cm
Hips: 102.5cm
Thighs: 66cm

Notes: Forgot to weigh myself again this morning! Hope I haven't put on weight... XD;;;

Wow, it's already December! Time sure flies when you're busy.... I forgot to cook lunch for today, so had lunch with a couple of colleagues in the cafeteria. Stuff there is always so oily....

Sister went for a knitting class today, so she dropped by our office at day end so we can go for dinner together. We ended up eating Japanese food - yum!

OH! A couple of people saw me after a long time, and actually stopped to stare for a while - then told me it's very obvious I've lost some weight :D Hooray! Nothing more motivating than that!

Foods eaten:
3 slices cheese
2 pc braised tofu
3 fishballs
1 fried tofu
2pc fried chicken (skin removed)
chicken teppanyaki
chawanmushi
shishamo
salmon sashimi

No comments:

Post a Comment