Saturday 13 April 2013

Days 10-13: 10th - 13th April 2013 (Cruise - PV)

Phase: Cruise - PV
Weight: 70.4kg

Bust: 96.5cm
Waist: 77cm
Hips: 108.3cm

Notes: Hmmm, it's not been a good few days for me, because my dad arranged a dinner on Thursday night, and I had some noodles and jelly with honey. I've been really good for the past few days, so my weight went back down again, but next week has to be a really strict week again *sighs*

On the other hand, the Dukan flavourings are really yummy! My favourite so far is to add the caramel to my hot milk and oat bran. I've been having that nearly every night since the flavourings arrived, but tonight I'm having strawberry, and it's really good! Tastes just like the strawberry oats I used to have as a kid :D Brings back so many memories!

Foods Eaten:
1 pot of chamomile tea
1 scoop of sugar-free low-fat chocolate ice cream
2-egg omelette with low-fat cheese
lukluk - kangkung, meatballs, quail's eggs, fishballs
ETA: I forgot, I also had a bit of chicken curry and stir-fried assorted vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment